SANS DFIR Wall Poster Preview

The SANS DFIR Wall Poster is complete. The poster is our first dedicated specifically for Digital Forensics and Incident Response analysts. The poster will be sent to your home as a part of the SANS NS2012 course catalog.

How Do I Receive the Poster?

To sign up to receive the poster automatically, you will need to have a SANS Portal account and elect to receive SANS catalogs. Make sure the "Send me SANS brochures and posters" is checked

Special Thanks

Special thanks for technical review and edits by the following individuals. We couldn't have finished the poster without your great inputs and help.
  1. Phil Hagen
  2. Paul Henry
  3. Mary Horvath
  4. David Nides
  5. Patrick Olsen
  6. Hal Pomeranz
  7. Chad Tilbury
  8. Alissa Torres
  9. Tom Yarrish
  10. Lenny Zeltser

Photo Preview

The poster was created over the past month. A special detailed photo preview of the poster can be found on the SANSFORENSICS Facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/sansforensics)

Posted May 04, 2012 at 8:36 AM | Permalink | Reply

Lee

From the previews on FB I am very excited about the poster but wondered if it will be available in electronic format and/or whether those of us in the UK are included in the "Send me SANS brochures and posters" option?

Posted May 29, 2012 at 9:40 AM | Permalink | Reply

JT

me too, i'm excited for the poster. Would we receive it through our registered email ? thanks

Posted May 29, 2012 at 9:21 PM | Permalink | Reply

Smulik

Same here, from the preview it looks great, I even cleared place on a wall... I second Lee's question: what about audience in UK, are we going to be able to get a piece of this?

Posted June 12, 2012 at 11:09 AM | Permalink | Reply

Fabiano

Hi, i have a sans portal account from long time and i checked "Send me SANS brochures and posters" but never received the poster?
I'm very interested in it, any chance to have it mailed to me?

Thanks

Posted June 18, 2012 at 8:32 PM | Permalink | Reply

JP

I received the brochure today but no poster. The envelope said "poster inside", but no. Any way to get one?

Posted January 07, 2013 at 6:57 PM | Permalink | Reply

SA

I didnt get the poster. Is it possible to get access to a high quality image online so I can print one myself?

Posted January 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM | Permalink | Reply

brett Knuth

I woukld love to get teh psoter can I download it or have 1 posted to me ??