The SANS Summit team is looking for #ThreatHuntingSummit social media ambassadors!
- What is a social media ambassador?
Someone who is a social media influencer in the DFIR and Threat Hunting space. We are looking for those rock stars who take this upcoming training very seriously but at the same time we want to show why this event is very unique, fun, and downright awesome for others to attend. This is where we need your help to spread the word by sharing why you think the summit and training is a must for Threat Hunting & Incident Response practitioners.
- Why should someone should attend the Threat Hunting & Incident Response Summit?
- What's significance does it play in the Threat Hunting & Incident Response space?
- At the end of the conference you will be able to walk away with?
- What makes this training different compared to similarly focused trainings
- Have you attended a SANS course before? If yes, what makes SANS courses unique and useful to you?
2. What access does a Social Media Ambassador receive to the Threat Hunting & Incident Response Summit & Training?
The opportunity to attend the Summit, April 12-13, 2016, with social media credentials at NO COST.
Note: Social Media Ambassadors are responsible for their own expenses for travel, accommodations, and other amenities.
3. What is required?
To promote the conference pre-summit, share your experiences onsite and your analysis post-summit.
4. How many Social Media Ambassadors will be selected?
SANS will select the top 2 social media users based on the most compelling submission.
Apply today by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name, Company, and job title.
- Your twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and any other relevant social media profiles.
- Why you qualify to be our #ThreatHuntingSummit Social Media Ambassador.
Please note: This program is designed for individuals, not PR/communications representatives, to join and add value to the social conversation around Threat Hunting & Incident Response issues.
Those selected will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in the two day Threat Hunting Summit sessions, interact with exhibitors and network with attendees and industry experts;
- Serve a critical role in sharing discussions and lessons learned from Threat Hunting Summit speakers.
- Meet and interact with representatives from SANS and the DFIR community;
- Publish one post on the SANS blog.
- Receive a DFIR Lethal Forensicator coin.The deadline to submit for this year's Threat Hunting Summit Social Media Ambassador is February 15, 2016.