2014 Digital Forensics & Incident Response Summit & Training
- Summit Dates: June 9-10, 2014
- Pre-Summit Course Dates: June 3-8, 2014
- Summit Venue:
Omni Hotel Downtown Austin
700 San Jacinto @ 8th Street
Austin, TX 78701
The DFIR Summit & Training event combines hands-on DFIR classroom training with trending DFIR summit speakers together into ONE premier event. One of the few DFIR-only training events on the SANS calendar! Join the most innovative minds in the industry to tackle advanced DFIR issues.
Register for a full priced 5-6 course and save $1,000 off the two-day Summit reducing the cost from $1,495 to $495! Discount is automatically applied when the Summit and a qualifying course are both selected during registration
Choose from 6 DFIR training classes that will help build your DFIR Skills to new levels:
- FOR585: Advanced Smartphone Forensics with Heather Mahalik
- SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling with Alissa Torres
- FOR408: Windows Forensics In-Depth with Rob Lee
- FOR508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response with Chad Tilbury
- FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis with Phil Hagen (NEW CLASS!)
- FOR610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools & Techniques with Jake Williams
- DFIR NetWars- Free when registered for one of the courses taking place at the DFIR Training in Austin: SANS DFIR NetWars is a hands-on, interactive learning environment that enables DFIR professionals to develop and master the skills they need to excel in their field.
Stay connected via twitter, using hashtag #DFIRsummit, to hear announcements and discussions surrounding the Summit.
For more information and to register http://www.sans.org/event/dfir-summit-2014