Summit Dates: June 26 - 27, 2012
Pre-Summit Course Dates: June 20 - 25, 2012
Omni Hotel Downtown Austin
700 San Jacinto @ 8th Street
Austin, TX 78701
Phone: (512) 476-3700
Fax: (512) 397-4888
The 5th annual Forensics and Incident Response Summit will again be held in the live musical capital of the world?, Austin, Texas. The Summit will focus on high quality and extremely relevant content as well as panel discussions in Digital Forensics and Incident Response. The 2012 theme is currently in development as the digital forensics and incident response community is constantly evolving and our content promises to be cutting-edge and relevant to ensure you will be able to utilize the ideas presented when you return to your organization.
In addition, we encourage you to take every opportunity to make the most of this event from attending the Summit to registering for one or more of the pre-summit training classes taught by SANS' top-rated instructors.
This event promises to bring together the leading minds in digital forensics and incident response community. Evening events are being planned to give you the opportunity to enjoy Austin's best. Share a table with your peers, friends and speakers. Rub shoulders with people who do what you do - from a wide cross section of industries, company sizes and experiences. See you in Austin.
Call for Speakers - Now Open
The 5th annual Forensics and Incident Response Summit Call for Speakers is now open. If you are interested in presenting or participating on a panel we are looking for user-presented case studies with communicable lessons.
The Forensics Summit offers speakers opportunities for exposure and recognition as an industry leader. If you have something substantive, challenging, and original to offer, you are encouraged to submit a proposal.
Benefits of Speaking
- Promotion of your speaking session and company recognition via the Forensic conference website and all printed materials
- Visibility via the Forensic post-conference presentation email link for many months following the conference
- Full conference badge to attend all Summit sessions
- Private speaker lunch
- *Speakers may also be recorded and made available via the Internet to a wider audience (at the discretion of SANS).
- Author Name(s)
- Author Title
- Speaker Contact Information: Address, phone number, email address
- Your biography should be approximately 160 words. You may include your current position, titles, areas of professional expertise, experience, awards, degrees, personal information, etc.
- The presentation abstract should outline your presentation and what attendees will learn. All content must be strictly educational. The presentation should be relevant to: Media Exploitation Analysts, Legal, Incident Response Teams, Security Operations and Law Enforcement professionals.
Session/panel length: 60 minutes
Presentation: 45 minutes
Question & Answer: 10-15 minutes
Submit your submissions to email@example.com by Jan 15, 2012 with the subject "SANS DFIR Summit CFP 2012."
Thank you for your interest in presenting.