- Summit Dates: - July 9-10, 2013
- Post-Summit Course Dates: July 11-16, 2013
- Summit Venue:
- Omni Hotel Downtown Austin
700 San Jacinto @ 8th Street
Austin, TX 78701
Phone: (512) 476-3700
Fax: (512) 397-4888
The 6th annual Forensics and Incident Response Summit will again be held in the live musical capital of the world, Austin, Texas. The Summit will focus on high quality and extremely relevant content as well as panel discussions in Digital Forensics and Incident Response. The 2013 theme is currently in development as the digital forensics and incident response community is constantly evolving and our content promises to be cutting-edge and relevant to ensure you will be able to utilize the ideas presented when you return to your organization.
Call for Speakers - Now Open
The 6th annual Forensics and Incident Response Summit Call for Speakers is now open. If you are interested in presenting or participating on a panel we are looking for user-presented case studies with communicable lessons.
The Forensics Summit offers speakers opportunities for exposure and recognition as an industry leader. If you have something substantive, challenging, and original to offer, you are encouraged to submit a proposal.
Benefits of Speaking
- Promotion of your speaking session and company recognition via the Forensic conference website and all printed materials
- Visibility via the Forensic post-conference presentation email link for many months following the conference
- Full conference badge to attend all Summit sessions
- Private speaker lunch
- *Speakers may also be recorded and made available via the Internet to a wider audience (at the discretion of SANS).
- Author Name(s)
- Author Title
- Speaker Contact Information: Address, phone number, email address
- Your biography should be approximately 160 words. You may include your current position, titles, areas of professional expertise, experience, awards, degrees, personal information, etc.
- The presentation abstract should outline your presentation and what attendees will learn. All content must be strictly educational. The presentation should be relevant to: Media Exploitation Analysts, Legal, Incident Response Teams, Security Operations and Law Enforcement professionals.
- Session/panel length: 60 minutes
- Presentation: 50-55 minutes
- Question & Answer: 5-10 minutes
Submit your submissions to email@example.com by January 18, 2013 with the subject "SANS DFIR Summit CFP 2013."