Call for Presentations Now Open!
Submit your proposal here: http://dfir.to/DFIR-CFP-2017
Deadline: January 16th at 5pm CT
The 10th Annual Digital Forensics and Incident Response Summit Call for Presentations is open through 5 pm EST on Monday, January 16, 2017. If you are interested in presenting or participating on a panel, we'd be delighted to consider your practitioner-based case studies with communicable lessons.
The DFIR Summit offers speakers the opportunity for exposure and recognition as industry leaders. If you have something substantive, challenging, and original to offer, you are encouraged to submit a proposal.
Check out some of the DFIR Summit 2016 talks:
We are looking for Digital Forensics and Incident Response Presentations that focus on:
- DFIR and Media Exploitation case studies hat solve a unique problem
- New Forensic or analysis tools and techniques
- Discussions of new artifacts related to smartphones, Windows, and Mac platforms
- Focusing on improving the status quo of the DFIR industry by sharing novel approaches
- Challenges to existing assumptions and methodologies that might change the industry
- New, fast forensic techniques that can extract and analyze data rapidly
- Focus on Enterprise or scalable forensics that can analyze hundreds of systems instead of one at a time